Well, I am already failing, but for good reason. On March 18, 2017, I became engaged and could not be happier about continuing our lives with one another. If only the wedding would plan itself… 😦
- Run 1000 miles – I have fallen behind, bigly. Sitting at 226.44. Leaving me with needing to do 97 miles a month for the next 8. It will be a challenge but I will get there.
- Read at least 2 books a month – Ehhh…
- Switch – Chip Heath & Dan Heath
- Ship of Theseus – Abrams, JJ & Dorst, Doug (Work in progress)
- Travel abroad – Going to the Dominican Republic at the end of May. So I will be able to check this off the list.
- Apply to a program to acquire a terminal degree – With the pending nuptials, this is going to go on the backburner for a bit longer. I still want to make this happen, but I am ready to move on with life and come back to education later.
- Get back down to 185 and stay there – Been hovering around 200 recently, which is an improvement. Still, I need to get into a better routine. Luckily, I will have some additional pressure from the wedding.
- Donate at least $25 to non-profit groups 1x a month – I started a monthly donation to Let America Vote.
- Reduce debt by at least 1/3 and hopefully 1/2 – Got some better tracking systems in place and have started to make some headway. A long way to go, but feeling really long about getting there.
- Post a blog entry at least every 2 weeks – An epic fail to this point. Need to start cranking these out.
SOOOO… long and short of it. Planning a wedding takes a lot of time, and I need to refocus on some of these. Time to get to it!