Week 1 of being the sole professional in the office has been completed, as my supervisor is officially on maternity leave. A quick recap of the events:
- Well versed in Student Life & Services Fee payment process and paperwork.
- Spent 6 hours reviewing an account and trying to track payments for the past year.
- Had some interesting conversations.
- Received some fantastic feedback from students and staff members.
- Worked A LOT of hours.
- Took some time to do some volunteer work.
- All buildings are still standing.
- Need to help students with some policy review and development.
- Got a free lunch and dinner.
Things I get to look forward to:
- Lots of budget-related planning and program development.
- Auditing some more accounts.
- Developing and finalizing marketing materials.
- Supporting councils in their marketing development and public relations plans.
- FS Village conversations, further financial modeling, and chapter presentations.
- Divisional pro. dev. committee work.
- Intro to HiEd course development.
- Volunteering THE PLAYERS Championship Golf Tournament
That’s just work-related tasks. Florida state division of ACPA is awaiting final approval from the ACPA Governing Board, along with CSI Advance and tech stuff, plus attending #WFLNCGLC in a couple weeks, and AFA Florida Drive-In in May.
Busy, busy, busy. Excited about everything happening and on the horizon.